you're reading...
commentary, Humor, NEWS, satire, writing

To whos concerned,

, U.S. Senator from Pennsylvania.

, U.S. Senator from Pennsylvania. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Im a high school graduat. I used to rezide in Kansas but I am a liver in Iowa now whos verry capabal of everyting. I will locate where I must be. I curently am helping Rick Santorum on his running. (Go Rick yay) I graduatted near top of class. Lookking for work whare I can do things. I was captian of the football team and the quarterback to. I am a verry  religius person which is why I beleive Mr Santorum knows whats best for us all too. And woman. And he does not use protecshun which I know is the way G-d wants us all to do it. I also think guverment should keep there hands off my grampas medicare to. And also I will always be to work on time to. I dont need to start at top. Will work my way up good. My mom and dad are also verry religius to and have been a huhg part to making me to what I am to. I like your cumpany and I beleive I can be a valuble asett. Please email me and make a appointtment.

Thanks to you for your considderration .

p.s. also to – and remember be like I and vote forr Santorum.

© tony powers and Barking in the Dark, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to tony powers and Barking in the Dark with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

About these ads

About barkinginthedark

Tony Powers is a writer/actor/musician. His full bio may be seen by clicking on the picture, and then clicking on either of the 2 boxes below it.

Discussion

22 thoughts on “Lookking for job ( # 1 In the series Emails from the Tea Party – Religious Right Branch)

1. I think you have been intercepting my mail, Tony. All of my applicants have this form letter. Shh! I am making a fortune off the thing.
    Red.

Posted by Red | March 24, 2012, 8:01 pm
  2. Tony, just got to your email. Am still wiping Cabernet off the keyboard… and my nose.
    Too damned hysterical, and so well written -especially the touch of not spelling out G-d. Perfect!
    Listening to your CD right now. Damn honey, if you weren’t so far away.
    Am in love with your brain!
    xo

Posted by Rachael Black | March 23, 2012, 8:30 pm
  3. Man, you’re dry as sticks. If only your spoofs weren’t so acirut. Nice one.

Posted by Single Malt Monkey | March 23, 2012, 3:53 pm
  4. Another success story from Rev. Terry Jones congregation.
    This lad will go far!

Read this about 20 minutes ago, finally stopped laughing enough to comment!

Posted by El Guapo | March 23, 2012, 12:46 pm
  5. Just wandered over from FPP and was a bit surprised to read this. Not quite what I expected (because we all read blogs with similar views normally). I had to read it twice before I got it !!

Posted by roughseasinthemed | March 23, 2012, 7:38 am
  6. I’m laughing too damn hard to even leave a comment.. you are a fewl..lol..
    hilarious..

Posted by free penny press | March 23, 2012, 1:13 am
  7. I dun see whaz rong wid dis letta. I’da hyre hym on da spot…. NOT!
    Well, done, Tony! Another masterpiece! I so love opening my inbox and seeing a new post from you. Two thumbs up!

Posted by She speaks.... | March 23, 2012, 12:30 am
  8. I bet he has a poster of Sarah Palin on his wall, too, and dreams of the deep conversations they could have. Ow, bad mental image! (You’re just too good at this, Tony.) I need to go watch some George Carlin to cleanse myself.

Posted by Sparks In Shadow | March 22, 2012, 10:42 pm
  9. Too TRUE for words…but you did and so well…geez is that scary or what?

Posted by jotsfromasmallapt | March 22, 2012, 10:27 pm
  10. Super funny and somewhat true. There are probably people like that.

Posted by shil | March 22, 2012, 9:45 pm
  11. If that wasn’t so true to life, I’d be rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. As it is, I did chuckle.

Posted by whatidesiredtosay1 | March 22, 2012, 9:45 pm

Thank you for reading, I appreciate your time. Kindly Leave a Comment...I Place a High Value on All the Comments of My Readers. Thank you.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 545 other followers