you're reading...
writing

To All The Wonderful Readers of This Blog

In order to take the best shot possible I have decided to write a second episode script. I won’t be able to comment, or return comments, for at least another week. I will probably just re-post some beginning older blogs that got very little – or no – attention when they were originally posted. My apologies to all who may have already read these, but I know, as writers, you all understand. Keep on writing the good write, I will try to check in now and then. thanks and continue…

About these ads

About barkinginthedark

Tony Powers is a writer/actor/musician. His full bio may be seen by clicking on the picture, and then clicking on either of the 2 boxes below it.

Discussion

11 thoughts on “To All The Wonderful Readers of This Blog

1. Honestly, Tony, I can’t imagine anyone NOT jumping to get their hands on anything you would write. Your timing, wit, acerbic and otherwise, I’d love to see an episode of anything written by you!!!

BEST of everything, sir!!!

Posted by BuddhaKat | June 15, 2012, 6:22 pm
  2. I’m rooting you on! Happy writing!

Posted by lisahgolden | June 13, 2012, 6:00 am
  3. Wow, Tony, I’m a subber so I have no idea what piece I’ve missed – maybe in that week I was wretchedly sick – but whatever your project is HUGE luck to you. “a week”. That’s nothing! I’m spasmodic with posting AND reading others’ blogs AND commenting. A week is nothing! See you THEN. :) xx

Posted by WordsFallFromMyEyes | June 13, 2012, 4:34 am
  4. Hey Tony wish you all the best
    We love you and your rants :)
    ( plus you have paid me millions to follow you so …don’t worry wont tell others )

Posted by Soma Mukherjee | June 12, 2012, 10:34 pm
  5. I’m wishing you all the best, Tony. Glad you’re taking the time you need. I’ll definitely be here when you get back. <3

Posted by Sparks In Shadow | June 12, 2012, 8:07 pm
  6. Thrilled you’re writing the script. Sounds as if the first went over quite well then! You will be missed greatly my dear. xo

Posted by Rachael Black | June 12, 2012, 5:48 pm
  7. Tony, Tony, Tony.. ah, geesh go ahead and become famous :-)

Posted by free penny press | June 12, 2012, 5:24 pm
  8. I will be anxiously awaiting your return. All the best!

Posted by SusanWritesPrecise | June 12, 2012, 5:16 pm
  9. A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. Good luck!

Posted by PiedType | June 12, 2012, 4:44 pm
  10. Fantastic! Give em hell Tony. We’ll be here when you come around.

Posted by El Guapo | June 12, 2012, 4:24 pm

Thank you for reading, I appreciate your time. Kindly Leave a Comment...I Place a High Value on All the Comments of My Readers. Thank you.

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 542 other followers