- The GAO reported in January 2019 that just 4 of President Trump’s trips to Mar-a-Lago cost taxpayers more than $13 million, not including the salaries of government personnel traveling with him. President Trump has reportedly spent more than 220 days at Trump properties during his presidency – about 29% of his time as President.
- ProPublica found $16.1 million in political and taxpayer spending at Trump properties as of June 2018.
- ProPublica also discovered that the Secret Service paid $27,724 at the Trump golf course and resort in Doonbeg, Ireland in March 2017 to support Eric Trump’s travel there for “business.” (the quotes are Barking’s)
- Taxpayers paid $100,000 in hotels alone for a Trump brothers business trip in February 2017 for the development of Trump hotels in Uruguay. The government spends money on travel, hotels, and accommodations every time a member of the Trump family travels. (“Trump hotels?” Gee, Barking wonders if any of this goes into “The Donald’s” pocket)
- USA Today estimated that from January – August 2017, the Secret Service spent $59,585 on golf cart rentals alone as part of the President’s trips to his own golf clubs.
- Taxpayers paid over $120K every day while Melania lived in Trump Tower in 2017 before moving to the White House. During that same time, $676,635 was spent on Air Force One flights for her to and from the White House and Mar-a-Lago.
- The State Department spent $15,000 at the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Vancouver for its grand opening in February 2017, and event attended by three of Trump’s children.
- And to this roll of dishonor we can add the $135 BILLION slipped into the March economic relief bill that went to wealthy real estate developers. $135 Billion! And both Trump, and his son-in-law Jared Kushner, may benefit personally from this provision.
Here are just three lines from the above link; “Meanwhile Trump is engaged in massive personal, ongoing corruption. The Washington Post has obtained Secret Service receipts from Trump’s properties. It reveals a massive profiteering scandal.”
As of April, 2018 “Trump’s Cabinet has spent more than $4.7 million on extravagant travel, pay raises to political cronies, and office upgrades.”
From the above; “Businesses owned or branded by Donald Trump have charged the federal government at least $1.2 million in taxpayer money for various services since 2016, records show.”
And, as reported by Forbes Magazine, we shall close with this heinous piece of “business” which underscores just how evil, how petty, how morally bankrupt, this ugly family really is; https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2017/06/06/how-donald-trump-shifted-kids-cancer-charity-money-into-his-business/#148d041a6b4a
Anyway, Barking trusts we all get the gist of these articles. The Trump administration has been stealing our tax monies and putting them directly into their pockets. And not even children’s charity monies are an exception to their criminal greed.
ARE YOU ANGRY YET?